Sunday, August 26, 2012

Sunday Surfing


Should You Eliminate "Was" From Your Writing? Why Sometimes "the Rules" are Wrong.

Nags Head, North Carolina at dusk 2012
5 Must Read Blogs for Indie Authors

Rejection pt1: Unpacking Criticism

How to End a Chapter

When to Add a Scene Break 

AuthorsDen.com

PubMatch  (I haven't joined this site.  Anyone have experience here?)

The Quest for Story #3 (I'll probably link to this entire series once it's complete. #3 is on voice.)

4 Soul-Crushing Realities Indie Writers Must Learn to Face

It’s a Trap! Admiral Ackbar’s 6 Indie Author Traps to Avoid  (yeah, that makes two links to Sean.)


Five more awesome days of August remain!  Be sure you stop by and visit these awesome people!  All guests this month are linked under the Inteviews / Guests tab near the top of the page.

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna follow up those 5 must read blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. About soul crushing realities, some kind enlightened human should explain to me this rare practice of encouragement by discouragement. I still don't get it. Must be because I'm a dragon.

    ReplyDelete